Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Bad News Bears

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bad News Bears

    Sorry if its already been posted on here but if it has, I didnt see it so Im going to start a topic .... who all has seen this movie and what did you think of it? I saw knight67 and his girl there ....

    But I loved the movie, I thought it was freaking hilarious .. the lil blonde headed kid was the best, when he was trying to teach the foreigner how to flip people off. And you have to love Billy Bob, he fits the role perferct. Definately will be adding this one to the dvd collection.
    "Why so serious?"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bad News Bears

    Yeah that was a great movie.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bad News Bears

    I thought Billy Bob was hilarious, and the little blonde kid was pretty funny too. All in all I thought it was a good movie, but not great. Billy Bob played a drunk like nobody else can, but I thought the kids in the original were funnier...it was worth my 6 bucks to go watch it in Coeburn though....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bad News Bears

    I really liked it... Tanner was def. hilarious but I like the original better.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bad News Bears

    I never seen the old one.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bad News Bears

    how can you like the original better? the movie was word for word. Just different actors and the kid in the wheel chair. But Billy Bob is the best actor ever to play a drunk guy. Period.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bad News Bears

    i think the old one is boring
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bad News Bears

    baseball is hard you can love it but it doesnt always love you back...its kinda like datin a german chick.

    i loved when he poured half that beer out and then filled it with jim beam lol.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •